Friday, April 11, 2008

Whee! Stepped down from cca today. Shiok ar. No more worries about anymore lousy attendance and all that crap. Actually, i stopped going to cca much since the beginning of this year cos of DnT la. Then got all those holidays and activities that fall on friday, i think i only went to cca for like, less than 10 times this year?

Anyway, I am totally beat today. Why? Cos i slept for like <6 hours last night, had a bio test early this morning, went to play soccer before going for cca, and played soccer, captain's ball and dodgeball during cca. And now, i got a tan line on my face where my spec's frame is supposed to be. =.= Other ppl say ike damn obvious? I dunno, cos some junior (forgot his name) first told me abt it when i took off my specs to wipe my sweat.
Him: *looks at me while i wearing back my specs* Eh, take off ur specs a while leh
Me: why? *takes off specs*
Him: Wa, u got a tan line leh
Me: really meh? Damn obvious ar?
Him: ya, like u put powder there like that
Me; Damn * =.= *

After cca, Fatty let us listen to one podcast. Very funny. You all should go listen
Found it on podcast.

Can listen at: http://www.podcast.sg/987fm/muttons/130208_muttons.mp3

Sry, normally, i would have uploaded it to imeem then post here, but i lazy, and i am extremely tired, so yeah.. :)

P.S. I READ THE QUESTION PAPER PROPERLY FOR THE BIO PAPER TODAY! WOOT! Quite confident for it actually =DD

No comments: