Sunday, April 13, 2008

I am BORED
I am BORED
I am BORED
I am BORED
I am BORED

lol, really bored la. Forgot to bring my bio textbook home, so cant do bio, and i cant really concentrate on my chem cos i lazy read the book. >.< So i went to watch bleach 166 instead. Really nice episode of grimmjow vs ichigo. The last bit really exciting sia Inuoe: Ichigo! Dun die!! *time freezes for a second* *Ichigo looks back then looks at grimjow again* Ichigo: Sorry grimmjow *slashes grimmjow* *To be continued* Why do they always stop at the exciting part? If only it could go on forever. Going out to study geog. later for some reason, i cant seem to concentrate at home. I think its cos of the computer. Next time, i should leave it turned off whenever i am trying to study. =.= ____________________________________________________________________ Went to Tampines library with cherng jye in the afternoon to study. Saw Jia Yu, Verena, JinYe May Lyn and even Esrinda and Iswirda, whom i never thought i would see in a library. lol Cherng jye got a little pissed cos we cant find empty tables and he wanted to practice math. Actually, there was an empty table in front of us, but there were books and stationery spread all over it although their owners were nowhere to be seen. So inconsiderate la. Dun want sit then get your things and scram, why leave your possesions there and deprive other people who needed the space to study? Those mindless imbeciles turned out to be a bunch of girls who came back like half an hour later.

Wasted 2 hours of my time there by studying geography of food when its not tested. Didnt realise it was not under Development topic until YouMing told me when she arrived at 4. =.= If only she had arrived earlier, then i would not have wasted so much time. zz Got a little bored at around 7 plus so went to find a megazine to read. Found one on astronomy and saw really nice pictures of galaxies and constellations inside. Youming found the constellation representing her zodiac sign(sagittarius) which was actually a teapot. haha. Cant find my capricorn though. >.< lols. Sylvia came at like 7.30 to borrow a book, then we left at around 8.10 to go home.

Found out that the library is a really nice place to study in. Albeit a little crowded (cant find any empty tables, so we had to spilt up) but the silence there is simply magical (unlike Pasir Ris library, which is much noisier). I should go there to study more often.

P.S. Sylvia can summon me like magic =.=

No comments: