Thursday, January 1, 2009

Buying PSP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First and foremost, HAPPY NEW YEAR to everybody and anybody out there who still visits this blog. Hahas.

New year resolutions:
1) Work harder to get better results (duh?..)
2) Get smarter (kinda the same as (1), but oh well.. I like being smart. xD)
3) Be nice to everyone (its harder than it sounds =.=)
4) Get everything on my wishlist (this can be counted as a NYR right? o.0)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I think work is becoming part of my life already. I feel weird when i dun go for work. This is bad, I cant let it become a habit. Therefore, i need to find something to do to fill up my free time.

I guess shopping is a good option after i get my pay, but then again, my funds can be easily exhausted. But then again, again, i need to fulfill my material needs, so i guess i'll just go shop anyway (with careful planning, of course.) Hahas.

I really should get some entertainment device. Why? Cos there are those 10 hour long overnight shifts to survive through. And its not really good for my ears if i listen to music for the whole 10 hours right? Besides, i dun think my phone can withstand such long music-playing hours. =.=

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok, my com hanged, for the very first time in its history, while i was typing this.
I think i was somewhere at..
Ok, i forgot.

Anyway, i think i am buying a psp. Anyone selling or know whr to get a cheap one? lol

No comments: