Friday, September 25, 2009

Question analysis

Not that i am being egoistic or anything, but i actually like it when people approach me in search of answers. Because when they do that, they make me think, sometimes about things which i have not considered before, : Why is it like that?

Thereafter, i would continue seeking the answer, even when the initial questioner has decided to wave the white flag. By the time i find the solution, the thought process would have already allowed me to discover something new, in addition to the answer itself. So it truly is a great experience to be questioned.

So thanks to all the people who have approached me for answers, even if its something which i have thought of before, as it allows me to refresh my memory and fundemental concepts.

And all the best for GP tomorrow. Really hope that i'll be able see everyone again next year. (:

No comments: