Sunday, February 22, 2009

Omg, i've been tagged by 2 people to do 3 things. Thats alot..
Oh well, here goes nothing.

----------------
Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you!

1) I like being a january baby
2) White and black are the colours which i like most
3) I like studying (i know its weird). Chem and bio and math are my fav.
4) I would think about the future or reminiscence about the past when i get really bored
5) Getting a Masters is wad i want after my degree
6) My ambition is to be a teacher at a secondary school. But working at JC seems much more fun.
7) I like being engaged in physically demanding tasks
8) I like skating, bowling, endurance running and phtotography
9) I like spicy food, but i would perspire like nuts when i eat something really hot.
10) I don't think i can live without music
11) I sing along when i am listening to a song that i really like
12) I wish that i know how to play the piano
13) I have a really sensitive nose
14) i love eating
15) I like to be the leader
16) When i am naggy, it means that i care
17) When stressed out, i get even more demanding
18) To me, quality matters much more than quantity
19) I am rather health concious
20) I like reading (omg, this thing is getting harder and harder to complete.)
21) I would never ever forget friends
22) I am sensitive to people's emotions
23) To me, personality and attitude matters more than anything else
24) I like Honey Green Tea
25) I hate arguements

People who have been tagged:
1) Teck Li
2) Kelvin
3) TTY
4) Weilin
5) Manda
6) Yanci
7) Alison
8) Sheryl
9) JunJie
10) WengLok
i cant think of anymore..

------------

Now for the next one..

INSTRUCTIONS:1) put your music player on shuffle2) Press forward for each question.3) Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesnt make sense.

Q: How do you feel today?
A: All that i've ever wanted - James Brickman
R: What? =.=

Q: what's your outlook in life?
A: 应 该 是 你 的 - 欧得阳

Q: What does your family think of you?
A:Take a Chance On Me - ABBA
R: No chances here, please. zzz

Q: what do your friends think of you?
A: 菊花台 - Jay Chou
R: Sad? Solemn? I dunno. lol

Q: What do strangers think of you?
A: Breaking Free - HSM
R: I dun like to be restrained?

Q: will you get married?
A: Good Day - The Click Five

Q: are you good in school?
A: Edward's lullaby
R: Well, Edward Cullen is smart, so i guess that's a yes. haha

Q: will you be successful?
A: Girlfriend - Avril Lavinge
R: Good in getting a girlfriend? LOL

Q: what song should they play on your birthday?
A: Its My life - Bon Jovi
R: Haha. cool

Q: what song should they play at your graduation?
A: 嫁 给 我 - ?
R: I dont think i'll be proposing to anyone during graduation.. o.0

Q: sound tracks of your life?
A: 为你写诗 - 吴克群
R: Am i supposed to do that for someone? o.0

Q: you and your best friend are?
A: Untitled - Simple Plan
R: Omg.. no... pls..

Q: Happy times?
A: Your Love Is A Lie - Simple Plan
R: Doesnt sound very happy for me.. =.=

Q: sad times?
A: Because You Loved Me - Celine Dion
R: My love life really sounds very bleak.. T.T

Q: everyday?
A: 1234 - Plain White T's
R: No, i dun listen to this everyday..

Q: for tomorrow?
A: Catch me I'm Falling - ?
R: I thought my love life was bleak? =.=

Q: for you?
A: 100 years - Five for Fighting
R: Ok, its bleak..

Q: what does next year have in store for me?
A: Learn You Inside Out - Lifehouse
R: I wonder who..

Q: what do i say when life gets too hard?
A: 好想他 - 李圣杰
R: No link..

Q: what song will i dance to at my wedding?
A: Life - Yui
R: Ok, no comments since i dun understand the lyrics..

Q: what do you want as your career?
A: You to me are everything - ?
R: I didnt know that i'll like my job that much..

Q: your favourite saying?
A: 白色風車 - 周杰倫
R: 你说我若一个人会比较自由 wth... thats really emo.

Q: how will i die?
A: Easier to be - life house
R: my future really doesnt sound very good.. =.=

Q: what is some good advice for me?
A: She's The One - Robbie Williams
E: Enough about girls, can?

Q: how can i make myself happy?
A: 小 酒 窝 - JJLin
R: I give up

Q: What song will they play at my funeral?
A: S.O.S - ABBA
R: See, i told you all that people cant live without me. =x

Q: What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
A: 看完烟火再回去 - 许茹芸
R: yeah, i am procrastinating

Q: what do i think my current theme song is?
A: Check Yes Juliet - We The Kings
R: No comments.. =.=

------------

Ok, the last one..
----
Ok, just realised that its the same one as the first. Just that 2 diff people have tagged me. That means i dun need to do it twice right? =x

No comments: