Monday, November 24, 2008

skates, chalets and weddings..

Bought a pair of skates yesterday. They are damn smooth. In fact, they are too smooth for my liking.. =.= Now i cant stop properly. zz

Anyway, there's the table tennis chalet tmr. But before that, i gotta go for a job interview at Kaki Bukit. And the journey duration is like what? 1 hour or so? After that, i need to follow Cherng Jye off to Bugis for his job interview before finally going for the chalet. But till now, i am still wondering why did i agree to accompany him all the way to Bugis for his interview. =.=

This holiday is a really busy one. Need to go for 3 chalets, weddings and work. Unfortunately, I cant make it for Mr Lim's wedding, So Mr Lim, if you are reading this, i would like to give my best wishes to you and Mrs Lim, and also my apologies for not being able to attend the wedding (blame the overseas trip, not me. xD).

Oh well, gotta wake up early for the interview tmr. Cheerio..

No comments: