Friday, July 11, 2008

Friday, glorious friday. The best day of the week. Actually, this week wasnt that bad, since it was quite jolly. This is especially true for thurday and today.

Thursday started off as a great joke. Let's just put it at something involving jumping on benches which has chilli sauce packets located at the bottom of the bench legs. Result: chilli sauce everywhere. Including on books, walls, benches and even hair. xD My sincerest apologies to those whose uniform got stained. =X You should have seen their faces though. xD

Got back my CCA records as well. To my great, great, great^10000 surprise, I got an A!!! Like, omgzxzxzx!! I was expecting nothing more than a B la. The last time i checked (thats about june last year), I was having trouble getting a C. =.= Looks like joining all those dumb competitions like Commonwealth Essay writing and robotics werent in vain after all. =D And perhaps i should also thank the school for assigning me to do CIP to push me from B3 to A2. WHEE!!

And today during PE, I surpassed all expectations, both public and personal, by jumping 2.4m for standing broad jump. Whoo! Thats another step closer to Gold (got 17 points at the moment). Only got shuttle run and pull-ups left. Hope that i dun screw up my pull-ups though. I can only do 8 at the moment. Although thats an A for my age, its a big deprovement from my last year's 11. =.= Perhaps growing heavier by nearly 10kg plays a part.. zzz

Another reason for me to pop the champagne bottle is that I've finally finished by D&T workpiece. WHOO! Finally, after so many long days of staying back, ITS FINISHED!!!
And if i might say so myself, its a great piece of work. Albeit having some minor and nearly unnoticable flaws. Wahaha.

Oh, and kelvin was gonna meet amanda for a candlelight lunch at 201 kopitiam before zu an and i foiled his plan. Haha, joking joking. xD But he did get trapped out of his house for an hour cos he didnt bring his house keys out. Maybe he went to look for amanda. LOL. Thats first blood.

And someone, got scammed by the dentist into thinking that she can take off her braces today. In the end, only got to get an X ray and have to wait till the next month to get it off. Haha. This is double kill.

Perhaps my finger getting cut and stung like crazy when i accidentally allowed acetone (some solvent used in D&T) to come in contact with it is the triple kill.

Ok, i dun know wads with me and the dota stuff, seeing as i nvr really liked dota. =.=

A dumb joke to end this post off. (You need to learn amath to get this one. )

A mathematician went insane and believed that he was the differentiation operator. His friends had him placed in a mental hospital until he got better.
All day he would go around frightening the other patients by staring at them and saying "I differentiate you!"
One day he met a new patient; and true to form he stared at him and said "I differentiate you!", but for once, his victim's expression didn't change.
Surprised, the mathematician marshalled his energies, stared fiercely at the new patient and said loudly "I differentiate you!", but still the other man had no reaction.
Finally, in frustration, the mathematician screamed out "I DIFFERENTIATE YOU!" The new patient calmly looked up and said, "You can differentiate me all you like: I'm e to the power of x."

Lol, whatever. Byebye.. wow, this is a long post.. >.<

No comments: