Friday, January 2, 2009

Today's the 2nd of January. To all secondary school graduates out there: Do you all feel a little weird today?

I know i did when i saw all those people in uniform walking around. I feel a little.. empty. I was as if i am missing out on something big. Of course, i meant going to school. 364 days ago on this day, I am at school getting ready for my sec 4 life. Time really flies, doesn't it? I can't really believe i am saying this, but i think i am missing school.

I guess that the fact that i have already graduated from secondary school hasn't really sunk in till today. But when i finally feel it, its like having a hole somewhere in my chest, making me feel kinda empty. Oh well, i guess that emptiness would fade after i start my new school life.
--- --- ---
Ok, change of topic.
I now have a phobia of working at the instand noodles section of the NTUC i am working at. There simply isn't any space available to put those excess goods. Even the designated place at the store for the noodles are filled to the brim, much less the top of the shelves.

If given a choice, i would never ever work at that section again. But then again, who cares about a part-timer's choice at work? =.=

No comments: